Beer Garden FAQs and Policies
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Be patient and be kind (aka don’t be a jerk).
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken with a contactless forehead thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to enter the beer garden.
- Please remain at your table during your visit unless to use the restroom.
- Do not move the furniture.
- The Beer Garden is a smoke free area. Just like grade school you can go smoke by the flagpole.
- Must wear a mask when: arriving at the brewery, using the restroom, interacting with anyone outside your party including your server, and whenever not seated at your table.
- At this time, we are only allowed adults over the age of 21, so that means no minors.
- Pets are allowed, however all pets must remain on a leash at your table.
Please verify the health of you and your guests prior to your visit.
- Are you or any of your guests experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. (fever, shortness of breath, cough, headache, fatigue, etc)?
- Have you or any of your guests been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person in the last 14 days?
- Have you or your guest tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- All guests must verify their health.
- There is a 15-minute grace period for reservations. Any party arriving after the grace period without communication may result in a loss of reservation.
- Last call 15 minutes before the end of your reservation. Guests must leave at stated reservation end time.
- 6 guests MAX. Joining reservations or combining tables is not permitted.
Beer Garden reservations are weather permitting. Inclement weather will result in reservations being cancelled.
Although the indoor Tap Room area will remain closed, guests will be allowed inside in the event they need to use the restroom.
Pets are always welcome in our beer garden, however all pets must remain on a leash at your table.We do not allow pets in the Tap Room, UNION Hall, or in any production area.
All guests are encouraged to enjoy both food and drink during their reservation. Well Crafted Kitchen is located at UNION Craft Brewing. We offer a selection of wood fired sourdough pizza, grilled sausages and other snacks. Check out our menu at wellcraftedkitchen.com/order.
Aside from treats and snacks from The Charmery & Vent Coffee Roasters, no outside food is permitted in the Beer Garden. Except Birthday Cakes- they are always welcome, please be sure to bring your own utensils, plates, napkins, and birthday hats for the celebration.
At this time, we are only allowed adults over the age of 21, so that means no minors.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Click here to see where we’re located and get directions. We do have limited on-site parking. Park only in marked spaces.