We are back open for outdoor seating!!! Join us outside in the Union Craft Brewing Beer Garden.
Wood Fired Pizza & Beer! Yes Please! Please review the FAQs and Polices below then reserve your table.
At this time, due to COVID safety protocols, all seating is reserved and onsite guests must be 21+.
Beer Garden hours are: Thursday 4:00pm – 8:00pm, Friday 4:00pm – 9:00pm, Saturday 12:00pm – 9:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Beer Garden FAQs and Policies
Well Crafted Kitchen utilizes contactless ordering and payment via our point of sale partner Toast. When you arrive, you can setup a food tab and order food by scanning the QR code at your table.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Be patient and be kind (aka don’t be a jerk).
- ***You & your party cannot book back-to-back reservations. Guests are allowed on site for (1) 90-minute reservation.***
- Please remain at your table during your visit unless to use the restroom or ordering.
- Please keep furniture in its place.
- The Beer Garden is a smoke-free area. Just like grade school, you can go smoke by the flagpole.
- Masks required when: arriving at the brewery, using the restroom, interacting with anyone outside your party including your server, and whenever not seated at your table.
- At this time, only adults over the age of 21 are allowed in the Union Craft Brewing Beer Garden, so that means no minors.
- Pets are allowed, however, all pets must remain on a leash at your table.
Please verify the health of you and your guests prior to your visit.
- Are you or any of your guests experiencing COVID-19 symptoms? (fever, shortness of breath, cough, headache, fatigue, etc)?
- Have you or any of your guests been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person in the last 14 days?
- Have you or your guest tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- All guests must verify their health.
- There is a 15-minute grace period for reservations. Any party arriving after the grace period without communication may result in a loss of reservation.
- Last call 15 minutes before the end of your reservation. Guests must leave at the stated reservation end time.
- 6 guests MAX. Joining reservations or combining tables is not permitted.
Beer Garden reservations are weather permitting. Inclement weather will result in reservations being cancelled.
Although the indoor Tap Room area will remain closed, guests will be allowed inside in the event they need to use the restroom.
Pets are always welcome in our beer garden, however all pets must remain on a leash at your table.We do not allow pets in the Tap Room, UNION Hall, or in any production area.
All guests are encouraged to enjoy both food and drink during their reservation. Well Crafted Kitchen is located at UNION Craft Brewing. We offer a selection of wood fired sourdough pizza, grilled sausages and other snacks. Check out our menu at wellcraftedkitchen.com/order.
Aside from treats and snacks from The Charmery & Vent Coffee Roasters, no outside food is permitted in the Beer Garden. Except Birthday Cakes- they are always welcome, please be sure to bring your own utensils, plates, napkins, and birthday hats for the celebration.
At this time, only adults over the age of 21 are allowed in the Union Craft Brewing Beer Garden, so that means no minors.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Click here to see where we’re located and get directions. We do have limited on-site parking. Park only in marked spaces.